WHAT IS STEP / AEP
- STEP stands for Short-Term Entry Permit which can be obtained for those who are carrying out work for / with any company within Tanjung Bruas Port's area for a duration of 3 months or less.
- AEP stands for Annual Entry Permit which can be obtained for those who are carrying out work for / with any company within Tanjung Bruas Port's area for a duration of 4 to 12 months.
APPLICATION OF STEP & AEP
- Submission of application and issuance of STEP and AEP shall be made at the Security Service Centre (SSC) during operating hours.
- Applicant(s) can either obtain the application form at the Security Service Centre (SSC) or by filliing up an Online Application Form Click here.
- Local Applicant(s) is required to bring along valid National Identity Card for verification.
- Foreign Applicant(s) is required to bring along an original passport and work permit with a set of photocopies to the Security Service Centre (SSC).
- Applicant(s) who will be working within TBP operational areas is required to attend a Safety Induction prior to STEP / AEP issuance. Applicant is required to bring along the Safety Induction Declaration Form together with the application letter upon request. View sample of application letter here
- The STEP / AEP will be issued according to the information given in the application form. Please be reminded that the issuance of STEP / AEP is subject to further verification of documents by TBP Port Safety Department personnel.
CHARGES / FEES
- Application / renewal of permit: RM20.00 / person
- Application of Safety Briefing for short term pass: RM10.00 / person
- Application / renewal of permit : RM25.00/ person
- Application of Safety Induction for annual pass : RM50.00/ person
Security Service Centre (SSC) Operating Hours
Monday to Friday : 7.30am - 6.00pm
Saturday : 7.30am - 12.00noon
Sunday : Closed